Care management is an important service that includes coordinating care and services
that help you meet your needs and achieve your goals as identified in your care plan.
Care Management includes ongoing assessment and planning, which is undertaken on a monthly basis (at least) to ensure you continue to receive the care and services you need.
All Care Management and associated care plans are created uniquely, being suited to the identified needs, goals, and preferences of each consumer.
This is reviewed regularly, to ensure continued levels of service that exceed your
Your Care Management at Home Assist Community Services, is attended by a
Registered Nurse. This includes:
- Regularly assessing your needs, goals, and preferences.
- Reviewing your home care agreement and care plan.
- Ensuring the care and services provided to you are aligned with other supports.
- Partnering with you and your representatives about your care and services.
- Ensuring that the care and services you receive are culturally safe.
- Identifying and addressing risks to your safety, health, and well-being.
It all starts with a chat
If you are interested in any of the services offered by Home Assist, please contact us so we can arrange a time to talk with you.