Home Assist Community Services

133 Adelaide Street Maryborough 07/4123 2234

Domestic Assistance

“Home Assist Community Services provides Domestic Assistance services to eligible consumers in the Fraser Coast Regional Council area (except Hervey Bay)

Domestic Assistance is not regular or ongoing, this is a once-off clean in the home, and must be health and safety related (*terms and conditions apply*) 

Our service provides (1) Safety related clean per annum (maximum of 3.5 hours) 

A client contribution of $30.00 is required at the time of booking. 

How we perform the work : Our team conduct all work, wait times apply -including funding being available.

Materials: and cleaning products are the responsibility of the consumer.”

Services provided may include:

  • Carpet cleaning and sanitising
  • Cleaning mould
  • Cleaning walls and ceilings
  • Cleaning windows
  • Cleaning light fittings and ceiling fans
  • Cleaning tops of cupboards
  • Oven cleaning


Consumer eligibility is determined by My Aged Care. Once eligibility has been determined My Aged Care will send Home Assist Community Services a referral for Domestic Assistance or give you a referral code.

To arrange an assessment for Commonwealth Home Support Programme Domestic Assistance eligibility contact:

Skip to content